Saturday, November 26, 2016

Card: Ringing A Wonderful Year


Hello!

Today's card combines a few different items from the Holiday Catalog:

*Christmas Pines Bundle, pg 19, (the stamp set is currently on sale for 25% off through November 30th*), 
*Wonderful Year stamp set, pg 28, and
*Seasonal Bells Bundle, pg 26 (the Bell Punch is On Sale, November 30th only, for 40% Off*)

I just love everything about this card!
A bunch of my favorite products all combine :)

To create this card, I have posted the supply list below.

Support my Small Business!  Shop my Online Store today through tomorrow, Sunday, November 27th, and receive a Free Gift from Me!  
Click Here for Details!





Happy Stamping!
Mary


*Shop Online Extravaganza
*Shop 25% Off Stamp Sale






*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
*Join My Hostess Club 



Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)






No comments:

Post a Comment