Monday, November 21, 2016

Card: Soft Pines For Christmas


Hello!

I have had the Peaceful Pines stamp set, and coordinating Perfect Pines Framelits, since last season... I just never really got to use them.  

I have lots of ideas swimming around in my head for scrapbook layouts, I just need the time to sit down and bring them to life!



In the meantime, I was recently inspired by a card shared by another Demonstrator in one of our Demonstrator Facebook groups.  Funny thing is, when I put the trees I had cut down on my desk, there was this rectangle I had made for another project sitting there and I suddenly was inspired to go in a totally different direction!  I am sure you can relate!

That is how this card was born! 
And I love it!  It is soft and calming and simple.  And perfect!

I found the perfect greeting for my card in the Embellished Ornaments stamp set - you can purchase this stamp set, along with it's coordinating Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies, as a bundle, for 20% Off *Today Only* as part of our Online Extravaganza first day Flash Sale*!  
*Use item code: 146004 for Rubber Wood Mount/146005 for Rubber Clear Mount



I hope you like my card as much as I do!
If you would like to create this card, or be inspired to go in a different direction (grin), I have posted the supply list for my card below.

The Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies will hopefully be available to order again soon!  Keep checking back!  The Peaceful Pines stamp set, and the Perfect Pines Framelits, are in-stock and ready for you to order! 

Please Contact Me if you have any questions!
Happy Stamping!
Mary














Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:


While shopping, check out our other new Holiday Catalog items here:





New Free with $50 Card Tutorial!
Earn this 4-card, full color, tutorial Free with an order of $50(before s/h/tx) or more!







Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, dies/tools, papers, & accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders! 
Earn Sand Dollar rewards with every order* 
Contact Me for details! 



*New Sand Dollar Rewards Program:
Earn a Sand Dollar for every $25.00 you spend with me (at retail, before Sh/H/Tx)!
Collect your Sand Dollars and redeem them for Free Stamps!!! (details and tracking form will be emailed with your first qualifying order)


You do not have to be a member of my Hostess Clubs to earn Sand Dollars but, exclusive offers, such as Double Sand Dollars, are occasionally made available to my Hostess Club members.







No comments:

Post a Comment