Friday, November 25, 2016

Card: Anniversary Bells With Stampin' Up! Seasonal Bells


Hello!

Today I am sharing a card I copied from our Demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success.  

I actually bought the Seasonal Bells Bundle* because of this card!  And I am so happy that I did!  

I just love it! 



This card contains a lot of different elements and textures: Watercoloring & Heat Embossing (even on the envelope), combined with the texture from the de-bossed side of a piece of Fancy Frost Designer Series Paper and a Metal Rimmed Pearl. I even pulled some strands from a length of Silver Glitter Ribbon to thread through the top of my bell!

If you would also like to create this card, I have posted the shopping/supply list below.

Happy Stamping!
Mary















*Shop 25% Off Stamp Sale
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
*Join My Hostess Club 

Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)

1 comment:

  1. Mary - This is a wonderful card! I had to pull out my Stampin' Success Magazine because I didn't see this card (got to open my eyes). You inspired me to create my very own anniversary card. Thank you! :D ~Leanne

    ReplyDelete