Sunday, November 27, 2016

Card: Sweet Sugar Plum & Fancy Frost For Christmas


Hello!

Today I've got another pretty card to share with you.

A few days ago, I shared this card, featuring the Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) paired with Cherry Cobbler. 

I wanted to use a non-traditional color but keep the same card design.  




I reached for Sweet Sugar Plum because that is the other ribbon color in the Glitter Ribbon Combo Pack (Holiday Catalog pg 37 or Here in my Online Store)!  I Love this ribbon!  It ties so nicely and has just the right amount of shine to it!  Not only that, you can separate the strands and use them in other ways!  I'll be showing you some tips for that later!

What do you think of this card in Sweet Sugarplum?
I think it is a very pretty color for a winter card... but I would love to hear what you think!

Don't forget, the Fancy Frost DSP is currently on Sale! 
Save 30% during our Online Extravaganza Sale!
Find it on page 37 of the Holiday Catalog and in my Online Store Here!

I hope you like this second version of my card as much as I do!
To create this card, I have posted the supply list below.


Support my Small Business!  
Shop my Online Store today and receive a Free Gift from Me!  
Click Here for Details!




Happy Stamping!
Mary

*Shop Now
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
*Join My Hostess Club 




Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)



No comments:

Post a Comment