Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Card: Stampin' Up! Wonderful Year Birthday


Hello!

I recently posted this card highlighting the Wonderful Year stamp set.  

Most definitely a Mary's Must Have stamp set!




I wanted to try to stretch my stamps beyond Christmas cards and I thought this message would make a fabulous Birthday Card!  

I used the same design as my Christmas version but changed the colors and added some punched balloons with my Balloon Bouquet punch.  

Because our Note Cards come with coordinating envelopes - you get 20 cards & envelopes in each package - I was able to dress-up a coordinating envelope as well!  

What do you think?
I gave it to my hubby for his Birthday :)

To create this card yourself, I have posted the supply list below.

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Shop the Year End Close-Out Sale!
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team
   Immediately get a 20-25% discount on all of your Stampin' Up! purchases
*Join My Hostess Club 













Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)






No comments:

Post a Comment