Sunday, February 7, 2016

Honeycomb Bunny Butts Part 2 With Curvy Keepsakes Box


Hello!

Yesterday I shared a Berry Basket Bunny (here) and today, I have his side-kick Baby Bunny Curvy Keepsake Box :)

Pinterest is loaded with ideas and I combined a few different designs and added some personal touches to make it a little more "mine" :)


I hope you like my little bunnies :)  
I am going to whip up some more in the other Honeycomb colors as well.

To make these for yourself, you can order all of the supplies, including the 
Honeycomb Embellishments 
for your own Bunny Butts, below.  
For $5.00 (US) you get 12!  
3 each of White, Mint Macaron, and Blushing Bride!  



Happy Crafting!
-Mary 

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 



*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.  







Today's project supply list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Shop the Weekly Deals:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Visit the Clearance Rack:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog













No comments:

Post a Comment