Sunday, September 24, 2017

Card: Watercolor Christmas Welcomes Baby Boy


Hello!

A few day's back, I showed you my Baby Girl card (see it here) featuring the Watercolor Christmas stamp set and Smitten Mittens Bundle, which both made their debut in the Holiday Catalog.

Today, I'm sharing my Baby Boy version.  I incorporated the Labeler Alphabet stamp set this time.  I will say, however, that I lined up all of my individual letters on one block but, I don't like how far apart the letters appear.  


Therefore, I would suggest stamping your letters individually.  A little more cumbersome but, the results would probably be worth it.  

If you would like to create this card yourself, I have links to the supplies I used posted below.
If you have any questions, give me a shout!  I'm happy to help!

Happy Stamping!
Mary
*Contact Me 
*Shop My Online Store 24/7
*Grab a great deal in the Clearance Rack!
*Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team












Project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment