Saturday, March 31, 2018

Card: Celebrate Sale-a-bration with Heart

Hello!

Today's card is a Shameless CASE of cards created by the talented Bonnie O'Neill.  She shared this card with us on our private Demonstrator Facebook Group.   

I CASE'd it with perfect timing too!  For today is the final day for you to select the Heartfelt Blooms or Petal Pair Textured Embossing Folders for FREE (with a qualifying $50 order) as part of our Sale-a-bration send-off!  Placing an order of $100?  Get them Both! How Awesome is that?!  Already have them?  There are lots of other wonderful goodies on the Sale-a-bration list!
  
This has been a fabulous Sale-a-bration but, I still have goals to meet!  
So, I am sending off special, surprise gifts, to everyone who places an order in my Online Store (Here) today!

I would love to be able to announce that I have met my goals at our next Team Meeting!  I would also love to announce that you have joined our SandDollar Stampers Family!  So, if your Stampin' wish-list is long, now is a fabulous time to get FREE Stamps and start buying your own stamping supplies at a Discount!  

If it sounds too good to be true, it isn't!  I would be happy to answer any questions you have.  There is no better time to join my Stampin' Family than Now - during Sale-a-bration!  But this offer ends Tonight!!!  
  • Join my Team for daily project shares, card tutorials, inspiration and support! Read all about it here. *March Bonus: 2 Additional Free stamp sets (up to a $101 value!)
Today's project Supply List and Links to Purchase:
(subscribers open full post link to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment