Thursday, December 20, 2018

One Sheet Wonder for Christmas


One Sheet Wonders are perfect for creating a batch of cards - especially when it's crunch time and you need to get your Christmas Cards made and in the mail!
Anyone else down to wire and haven't mailed a single card?



Sigh.  But, hey, with this template, and my stash of beautiful papers, if I don't make it this year, I will be SO ahead for next year!

I'm gearing up for my One Sheet Wonder Club and #loveitchopit Clubs!  We will begin in January!  I already have 4 hot new templates designed!  Contact me for details!  With all of the fabulous new papers coming your way in the Occasions Catalog, you will love having these templates ready so you can make the most of your gorgeous papers!

Now, I'm back to my cards!
Happy Stamping,
Mary
Mary's Quick Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment