Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Make Gift Giving Easy With Free Skate Pillow Boxes


    Have you noticed these wonderful pillow boxes?
    What a great way to give a gift card, gift certificate, cash, a sweet treat, bauble, or small gift! There are so many fabulous ways to dress up these boxes too! This sample, for example, is full of texture and elegance. 
    To create this decorative pillow box yourself, I’ve got all of your supplies listed below. 
    The Free Skate Bundle is retiring on January 2nd. I’ll be sorry to see it go. It is so perfect for winter cards, gift tags, and scrapbook layouts. I love the greetings in it too. I’m really liking the mixed fonts nowadays. Comet to think of it, this set is a “must have” for the greetings alone. 
    Oh, I even noticed that the “Capture the Memories of the Season” would pair wonderfully with the Capture The Good stamp set and “Warmest Winter Wishes” pairs with the Let It Snow Suite, scenes you create with the Snow Front stamp set, any of our die-cut/stamped snow flakes… endless possibilities. 
    Happy Stamping!
    Mary 
  • Contact Me
  • Shop My Online Store 24/7
  • Join My Hostess Club 
  • Shop The Clearance Rack
  • Join My Team
  • Organize Your Spaces with Thirty-One Gifts
  • Join My Thirty-One Family

Pillow Box Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment