Thursday, October 15, 2020

Announcing My Love Of Leaves Class To Go


Welcome to my new Class To Go 
featuring the Love of Leaves Bundle. 
This class will be delivered your door (unless you select the Porch Pick Up option ðŸ˜‰ ) so you can enjoy creating your class projects at your leisure - and even in your jammies.
Your Class Kit will include:
*Step-by-Step PDF Tutorials for creating 4 cards + a decorated acetate gift box for your cards
*All of the pre-cut card stock to create the cards 
*Four Whisper White Envelopes
*One Acetate Card Box and coordinating materials to decorate the box 
*One Full Pack of 6"x6" Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper
*One Full Spool Linen Thread
*One Full Pack Holiday Rhinestone Jewels
You will need to provide the stamps, inks, and adhesives. If you do not own the Love Of Leaves Bundle, you may add it on to your Class To Go. If you would like a list of inks to be used, let me know. You can add any ink pads you need to your class kit for the retail price listed in the catalog. I will cover the shipping and tax from Stampin' Up! for any of those items you wish to add-on. 
The cost for this class is $39 (plus $8.50 Priority Mail w/Tracking & Insurance if you do not arrange for Porch Pick-Up at my home). 
**Add the Love of Leaves Bundle for an additional $47.50 or 
**Add just the stamp set for an additional $18
Please contact me with any questions.  I'm happy to assist you.
RSVP, with payment, is due by October 26th to reserve your Class To Go Bundle. I expect to have your Class ready to go by November 4th (pending timely delivery). Your PDF tutorials will be emailed to you on the day I send out your kits.
To Register for my Class To Go, Fill out this form and I will be in touch with you.
I'm very excited to be bringing you this Class to Go. I just know you are going to love it! 

Please Note, due to Stampin' Up! guidelines and restrictions, this class is only available to residents of the United States.  If you are from outside the U.S., and would like to purchase the Tutorial Only, send me a message and I will contact you privately.  Thank You for your understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment