Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Sweet Ice Cream Birthday Gift Card Holder For In-Color Hop

 Hello!

Welcome to the Crafty Collaborations In-Color Blog Hop!

My card is "Wow" Birthday Gift Card Holder.

I absolutely Love how this card turned out.

I can't wait to pass this one on to a special Birthday Girl in July!



Doesn't this New Polished Pink (2021-2023 In Color) 

look amazing with the Black & White patterns 

from the Pattern Party DSP 

(a Host Exclusive or earn it Free/discounted with a $150.00+ order).


I will be including this card in an upcoming 

Sweet Ice Cream Creative Escape 

so stay tuned or contact me to get on the "early release" list.

In the meantime, I have a full supply list, 

for creating this card, at the bottom of this post.

I now invite you to hop along 

and check out the projects along our hop:




Is your shopping list totaling over $99?

Order a  Starter Kit 

and join my SandDollar Stampers family!  

Join in just a few simple steps!
1. Create a list of 155.00 in products of YOUR choice (includes $30 more FREE when you order during the month of May 2021)
and you will pay only 99.00 with FREE Shipping
2. Fill out the Starter Kit order form here: (I'm here for you if you need any help)
Join The SandDollar Stampers 
3. Create a wishlist of the things you want to buy at a 20% discount
and get ready to place that first discounted order!  
4. Watch for an email from me welcoming you to our team,
a link to our private Facebook groups,
plus access to all of the other fun things we do together! 

I began my Stampin' Up! journey in 2007 and I'M STAYING!
So come and join my team and let's enjoy this journey together! 
Join Us Here

New: Chasing Dragons Creative Escape 
a complete card class delivered to your door.
Details are available here: 
https://stampininthesand.blogspot.com/2021/05/new-chasing-dragons-creative-escape.html
Registration ends June 1st. 

As always, if you have any questions, on any of these projects or promotions, I'm here to help.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!

Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard
If you have been forwarded this information from a friend, be sure to subscribe to my News & Updates.  You will automatically receive a Free Card Tutorial as my Thank You for Subscribing.  
Subscribe Here
Stampin' In The Sand
Website
Email
Stampin' In The Sand Boards
Stampin' In The Sand on YouTube
Shop for the supplies you need for creating this project: 

4 comments: