Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Super Simple Card Tutorial: Biggest Birthday Wish

 


 

Today, I have a Super Simple Card Tutorial

for you to download.  

I just love how beautiful the pop of Polished Pink looks

against the classic Black & White prints.

These gorgeous Designer Series Paper prints

can be yours, for FREE, with a qualifying order.

Shop my store to earn yours or contact me 

to set up hosting a workshop 

and aim to earn this giant pack of paper

with your Host Rewards.

I hope you enjoy this tutorial.

Download yours, Free, here:

https://bit.ly/3wv1Zk3

Order your supplies here (you may have to click to blog page to see image links):


It's time to bid farewell 
to the Jan-June Mini Catalog 
The Last Chance Products List and Sale goes live today, June 1st, at 1PM (MT). 

Don't miss out on your favorite retiring items! I am sure the discounted items will sell out fast so, download your list, and get your order ready for 1PM (MT).



Chasing Dragons Creative Escape 
4-Card Tutorial
Details and purchase information available here: 


Handsomely Suited
Masculine Suits & Ties Creative Escape 

4-Card Tutorial

Details & purchase information available here:

Masculine Suits & Ties PDF Tutorial


As always, if you have any questions, on any of these projects or promotions, I'm here to help.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!

Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard
If you have been forwarded this information from a friend, be sure to subscribe to my News & Updates.  You will automatically receive a Free Card Tutorial as my Thank You for Subscribing.  
Subscribe Here
Stampin' In The Sand
Website
Email
Stampin' In The Sand Boards
Stampin' In The Sand on YouTube






No comments:

Post a Comment