Saturday, January 28, 2023

Share A Milkshake Sweet Sorbet In Color Club Card

Hello my Stampin' Friends!

I am desperately trying to recover from Covid and the struggle is real! The headache, congestion, cough, and fatigue are getting old.  Real old. 

By special request, I am sharing today's card with you.  I had shared a picture of my craft table a ways back - while creating for my Share A Milkshake Class To Go - and this card was shown in it's beginning stages.  I was asked to share the completed card.  So, here it is.

You can download the Tutorial here:

https://bit.ly/StampinInTheSandSwtSorbetShareAMilkshake

If you enjoy this card, and need any of the supplies I've used to create it, help a Covid Girl out and consider ordering your supplies from me.  I could sure use a little support right now.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  

Happy Stamping, Mary 

Order your supplies through these links:

No comments:

Post a Comment