Thursday, April 23, 2015

Birthday Berry Basket for Donna


Hello!

Today's project is the Berry Basket 
which I made to hold 
Donna's Birthday package of Gift Cards



which I shared with you here yesterday.
I think it turned out really pretty.

All I did to adorn her basket 
was to cut a Butterfly 
(with a Butterfly Framelit Die )
out of a scrap of Whisper White cardstock
( which I had sponged with some soft ink colors 
using my sponge daubers )
and clip it on with a stamped banner 
and the word "Happy" 
which was cut from Night of Navy cardstock 
with one of the Hello You Thinlit Dies.

Super Easy! 
Super Cute!
And, 
Super Re-usable!!!











To recreate this project yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
You may purchase all of your supplies 
in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests 
can make projects like these!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!

Happy Stamping!
Mary
Today's project supply list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Links to Individual 
Weekly Deals items:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment