Friday, July 17, 2015

A Little Birdie Told Me... Go Wild For The Birds


Hello!  
I'm back with two more Super Cute cards 
for the Sketch I posted yesterday.


The Sketch is part of our launch of Throwback Thursday 
over at the Simply Stamp It Facebook Group!
It is the first Sketch that I designed and drew myself :)
I think it's perfect for the For The Birds stamp set!
I based it on a card we made in a class a while back.
You can see my samples Here and Here.

I am so excited that the launch of Throwback Thursday is giving me a chance to play with this set again.  I was so sad when it retired.

Today, I paired my "a little birdie told me..." stamp
with the Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack.
Here it is in Basic Black:



And in Tip Top Taupe:



Stop back here tomorrow to see more cards
featuring this fun paper stack!
Team Stamp It is hosting a Designer Series Paper Blog Hop!
You don't want to miss it!

If you would like to create this project yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!

Happy Stamping!
Mary

Get my New Class To Go 
Featuring The Open Sea stamp set!
Available now through August 5th!



Check out the amazing new Weekly Deals
Wow!!!!  Awesome!!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Don't Miss Out on Paper Pumpkin!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month 
to receive that month's kit:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment