Saturday, July 18, 2015

Go Wild for Team Stamp It Hop


Hello!

Today we are hopping through the Designer Series Papers 
currently available in the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog!
If you are hopping over from Kathie Rotti's Blog, Welcome!

If you are starting here, with me, please be sure to pay a visit 
to the other blogs along the hop!
Each participant chose a Designer Series Paper Collection to feature.  
I chose the Go Wild Stack!


These are such fun patterns to play with!
Neutral colors that look great paired with any of our other color families!

Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe, and Whisper White
in patterns that range from down right funky zebra print 
to classic stripes!

It also happens to be ON SALE this week for $2 OFF!
Yippee!!!  It is part of our Weekly Deals
(while supplies last ) through July 20th!

I have two cards to share with you today.
Both cards feature the new stamp set
You've Got This!



Here is my first card:


I stamped the background in Tip Top Taupe
then stamped the flower image over it
in Memento Tuxedo Black.


For my second card,
I stamped the flower image in Memento Tuxedo Black
onto a scrap of Tip Top Taupe,
 cut it out with a Deco Labels Framelit Die,
then highlighted some areas with my White Gel Pen.


Check out my post from yesterday,
where I paired more of these great papers with 
the For The Birds (retired) stamp set.

Make sure you subscribe to my blog,
I know I will be posting a lot more projects 
featuring this great paper stack!

If you would like to create this project yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!


Now, It's time to hop on over to Tami White's Blog!
She is featuring the Cherry on Top stack and you don't want to miss it!

Happy Stamping!
Mary

Spoiler Alert!
Have you seen the July 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit?
I have a video for you here!
See the Kit, and see my first project!

Get my New Class To Go 
Featuring The Open Sea stamp set!
Available now through August 5th!



Check out the amazing new Weekly Deals
Wow!!!!  Awesome!!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Don't Miss Out on Paper Pumpkin!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month 
to receive that month's kit:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I'm struggling with this paper stack...thank you for sharing your lovely projects. I think I can tackle the wild designs now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - a bit dark for me, but really like your ideas!

    ReplyDelete