Thursday, July 2, 2015

Project Life for SSIC#26


Hello!
Today I have Project Life layout 
which I created for this week's 
Simply Stamp It Facebook Color Challenge


because I created this challenge, 
I figured I should submit more than one sample.
Yesterday I submitted a card.  
You will find that here.
I've been told my color choices 
can be quite "challenging" :)

I love these colors!
They are so earthy!

My sister recently purchased a Kayak 
and has been posting pictures 
of her Kayaking adventures.
She goes out a lot after work
and I wanted to create a layout that calls to mind
sunsets on the water here in New England.


How did I do?

I hope you enjoy my layout. 
I'm really enjoying playing with 
the Project Life format!


To recreate this project yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this layout!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this for Free!

Happy Stamping!
Mary

Links to Individual 
Weekly Deals items:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Don't Miss Out on Paper Pumpkin:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment