Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Happy Scenes Halloween Window



Hello!

Today I have a super cute
Halloween project for you!

I paired the Happy Scenes Bundle and the Bite Me Photopolymer stamp set.
I love the silhouette of the black cat looking out the window with his spider buddy! 





  • I sponged Daffodil Delight ink inside my window to give a golden glow - as if from a light shining inside.  It really sets off the cat and the spider.
  • Create an "outside looking in" effect when you pair the Happy Scenes Bundle with the Hardwood stamp.  
  • Bundle and Save 15% when you purchase Happy Scenes stamp set with the coordinating Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies #140853
  • Note: Bite Me Photopolymer Stamp Set is not in any Catalog.  See it Online Only following the link below.
If you have any questions 
regarding today's project, 
I'm happy to help!
Happy Stamping!
Mary 




*earn a Free full-color Tutorial with $50 purchase


Today's Project Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment