Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Card: Brayered All is Clam

Hello Again!

Today's card is a CASE 
(of LeeAnn Greff's card) 
I whipped up while I was supposed to be
cleaning and organizing. 

Because I have 4 different cards I CASE'd this weekend, 
I guess this week is going to be CASE Week!



I LOVE this card!
It was so easy to make and it looks so Amazing in person!
I have it on display on my shelf - it's so sparkly!!!

If you would like to CASE this yourself,
I have my printable supply list 
posted at the bottom of this post!

I'm taking a break from my Controlling Chaos 
to get my hair done today!

I can't wait!!!
Bringing back Blonde Mary 
and getting rid of my dark roots :)
Then I'll be Sparkly too :)

Edit:  LOL, did you catch the oops in my post title?  "All is Clam"... I missed that one!  Guess it's just that kind of day :)

Happy Stamping!
Mary



*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Today's Project Supply List 
( simply click on any image you wish to purchase and add it to your shopping cart ):

No comments:

Post a Comment