Thursday, October 29, 2015

Card: Lighthearted Classic

Hello!
Welcome to the third card from my weekend of CASE'ing.

The minute I saw 
this card on Pinterest, 
I had to make it!


Is there anything better than Classic Black & White?
Yep!
Embossed Classic Black and White!

Add some leaves, well, now I'm in heaven!

If you would like to join in
and CASE this card yourself,
I have my printable supply list posted right here for you!



Happy Stamping!
Mary



***FREE Shipping on any order of $50 or more*** 
placed with me directly, or in my Online Store, October 28 - 31 2015
Click here for details.

*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (as shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.







Today's Project Supply List 
( simply click on any image you wish to purchase and add it to your shopping cart ):

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment