Saturday, October 31, 2015

Card: Winter Wonderland

Hello!

Today's card is a clean and simple
classic Winter Wonderland card
we made in one of my recent classes.

It features the Wonderland stamp set.
I love stamp sets that give you everything you need
to create an entire card.
This one just needs 
a message for the inside.



Again, I used the Glitter Spatter technique
to add just the right amount of shimmer to my card.

If you would like to create this card yourself,
I have my printable supply list below.

Happy Stamping!
Mary



Participate in our Team Swaps to receive cards like this one!  *Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories! 

*Earn Extra Stampin' Rewards.  Click Image for details.

*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (as shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.








Today's Project Supply List 
( simply click on any image you wish to purchase and add it to your shopping cart ):

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. what is the glitter splatter technique, please ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a video coming out on this card later this week that will explain it visually - better than I can in words. You will LOVE it!

      Delete
    2. do you have a you tube chanel? i love you're cards

      Delete