Friday, October 2, 2015

Jingle All the Way Bundle by Stampin’ Up!

  

Hello,
Today, I have some great projects to share with you
highlighting the Jingle All The Way bundle.

Here is a great video from Stampin' Up!
Showing how easy it is to make gorgeous projects 
using this bundle:



If you would like to create these projects yourself, 
I have a printable supply list posted below.
To purchase any of the products,
simply click on that item and it will direct you 
to my Online Store.


*save 15% when you purchase the Jingle all the Way stamp set and coordinating Sleigh Ride Edgelits dies as a bundle!
see them here.

Happy Stamping!



**Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE 
with $50 purchase.**


***Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Get the details here ***



Today's Project Supply List 
(to purchase and item, Simply click on the item and it will take you to it in my Online Store):
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment