Tuesday, October 13, 2015

New Precision Base Plate From Stampin' Up!

                                                           
Hello!

Today I have a couple of 
Product Highlight Videos 
to share with you.  


These were created by the home office 
to assist us in learning valuable tips and tricks 
for using this new product: 
the Precision Base Plate.  

This plate is for use with your more intricate Thinlits Dies - 
such as the new Delicate Ornament Thinlits.

I ordered my Precision Base Plate the other day 
and have learned a lot from watching these videos.  
I will be ready to roll when my plate arrives!

Order your own Precision Base Plate below!


Happy Stamping!

*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.


Order your Precision Base Plate, and coordinating dies, by clicking on the items below.  *Please note that some of these dies are available for 15% when bundled with their coordinating stamp set.  
You can see those by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment