Tuesday, October 20, 2015

New Weekly Deals, Stamp Sale, and More

Great Weekly Deals 
this week!

I wondered if we would have any 
Weekly Deals with the Stamp Sale going on... very happy to see that we are 
and that they are good ones :)

Who doesn't need Bows and the Fancy Foil Vellum will be great for Winter Weddings and Holiday Cards/Crafts!






Don't miss out on the fantastic Stamp Sale
it ends on October 23rd!
Visit my Online Store or Contact Me 
and I will place your order for you!

*When your order reaches $50,
You are eligible to receive my latest Tutorial - FREE!

Happy Sale Shopping!
Mary

*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (as shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.






Shop the weekly deals:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Shop the Holiday Catalog Bundles and Save 15%:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment