Sunday, October 11, 2015

Super Simple Sunday: Among The Branches II: Making Spirits Bright

Hello!

Welcome to another
Super Simple Sunday 
project tutorial!

Today we will be creating this card using the Among The Branches stamp set and coordinating Woodland 
Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

   You will find them on page 39 of the Holiday Catalog.
If you do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, 
and would like your own copy of the Holiday Catalog,
Contact Me.  I would love the opportunity to be your Demonstrator!

Gather your supplies and stamp along with me 
right here on my YouTube Channel.

Be sure to subscribe 
so you don't miss out on future tutorials!



I have a printable shopping/supply list for you 
at the bottom of this post.

Happy Stamping!


*Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.
Today's Project Supply List 
(to purchase and item, Simply click on the item and it will take you to it in my Online Store):
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment