Thursday, August 19, 2021

Free DSP - Beautifully Penned Thank You Card

 

Have you seen the Beautifully Penned Designer Series Papers 

This gorgeous pack of paper can be yours, FREE, with a $50 purchase.

I don't think the photo in the brochure does it justice.  

It shows the papers much lighter than they are in person.  I almost didn't get them.  But, I had Sale-a-bration rewards open so I figured I'd get them... Free is Free right?

I was really surprised when I opened the pack.  Now I need more.  LOL.

This style of card is so easy to make.  One chop with your paper trimmer and you can have 2 coordinating cards!  So easy!  

I just had to get over the fact that there is no measurement for the angle cut.  My brain almost exploded.  But I'm pretty happy with my cards.  I even created a stack and sent them out with my Paper Shares.  I hope the recipients enjoy them. 

What do you think?  

Check out the supplies I used on my card here
I have them listed at the bottom of this post too.
(Note: If you received this project idea in your email box
you may need to click over the blog post to see the supplies).

Remember, with Sale-a-bration, your orders can earn you Free Exclusive Products - such as these papers!  Follow this link to view the Sale-a-bration brochure and your other options.

As always, if you have any questions, on any of these projects or promotions, I'm here to help.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!

Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard
If you have been forwarded this information from a friend, be sure to subscribe to my News & Updates.  You will automatically receive a Free Card Tutorial as my Thank You for Subscribing.  
Subscribe Here
Stampin' In The Sand
Website
Email
Stampin' In The Sand Boards
Stampin' In The Sand on YouTube

Click to order your supplies here 
(if viewing in an email format, you may need to click to my blog to view list): 

No comments:

Post a Comment