Monday, August 9, 2021

Ornate Thanks For August Int'l Blog Highlights

 


Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Once again, I am participating in 
Kylie's International Blog Highlights Blog Hop.
Please consider clicking over to Vote for my card!
The Top 10 get to participate in a special hop later in the month.
I'd love to have that opportunity!

Here is my card:


I have used the gorgeous 

Pattern Party Designer Series Papers Stack

for my card.

You can earn this huge stack, for FREE,

with a qualifying order - or when you host a Workshop! 

I am also sending out samples, as my Thank You gift,

to participants in my 2021 Holiday Catalog Paper Share 

(registration closes tomorrow, August 10th at 11:45 PM - EST)

Contact Me for details on my Paper Share and/or to plan your event.

Get a better look at the collection here:

I created a card, using the same layout, in this Live Broadcast.


You can follow along and see more samples I created as well.

This is a very quick and easy layout and 

it is perfect for when you need a stack of Thank You's.

I will be sending these out to my beloved customers this month.

I hope you enjoy my card and will give it a vote.

I am #24 

You can vote here:


As always, if you have any questions, on any of these projects or promotions, I'm here to help.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!

Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard
If you have been forwarded this information from a friend, be sure to subscribe to my News & Updates.  You will automatically receive a Free Card Tutorial as my Thank You for Subscribing.  
Subscribe Here
Stampin' In The Sand
Website
Email
Stampin' In The Sand Boards
Stampin' In The Sand on YouTube

1 comment:

  1. Bold pattern with a lovely layout. Thanks Mary for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete