Monday, October 11, 2021

Oh So Grateful For You Customer Appreciation Card

 


Thank you for joining me as I participate in the Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop!  We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.

You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.   I hope you will find ideas and creative inspiration for your own projects. 

I am so grateful for each and every one of you who put your faith in me and support my business by ordering from my Online Store, purchasing my classes and tutorials, following my blog, subscribing to my YouTube Channel, and following my Facebook page.  This card is for you!

You will find a complete list of all of the products I used to create my card here https://s.tamp.in/N_E694 and at the bottom of this post.  I hope you enjoy it and will give it a go yourself.  You may use any of the links provided to order any supplies you need.  When you do, this card, or a similar variation, will soon arrive in your mailbox - with my deepest gratitude!  I will also be sending you a Free 4-Card PDF for your order of $35.00 or more and will add a Free Embellishment to your Card for your order of $50.00 or more.  Shop here and your Thank You gifts will soon be on their way: Shop My Store

Now, please take a moment and visit the other fabulous projects along our hop:

As always, if you have any questions, on any of these projects or promotions, I'm here to help.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!

Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard
If you have been forwarded this information from a friend, be sure to subscribe to my News & Updates.  You will automatically receive a Free Card Tutorial as my Thank You for Subscribing.  
Subscribe Here
Stampin' In The Sand
Website
Email
Stampin' In The Sand Boards
Stampin' In The Sand on YouTube


Click to order your supplies here 
(if viewing in an email format, you may need to click to my blog to view list): 

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the use of Misty Moonlight with Sahara Sand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the sparkle of the season dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I look at everyone’s blog, there are so many things I see I need to buy still. The Sparkle of the Season is now on my ever-growing list! Great card, Mary..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Mary! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I may need this set now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour choice. Wood grain looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Sparkle of the Season set is so versatile - looks great in Misty Moonlight

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card. Thanks for Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Thank you for sharing and what a great use of this set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing. I love the colour of the card. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful, Mary! I love the way you have used multiple stamp and die sets - making them look so perfect together.

    ReplyDelete