Saturday, October 23, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Peaceful Christmas Blog Hop


Hello and Welcome to my Blog.

You may be joining me from a fellow hopper's blog 

or starting here with me.

Either way, I hope you enjoy my project today 

and will follow along to see all of the creative projects 

shared by the group.


No photo I take does this card justice.

You will just have to create it yourself 

to see it in all of it's shimmery glory!


I cut down one of the cards from the kit 

and added it to a Basic Gray card base.

The banners and greeting panel are from the kit as well.

For the inside, I added a piece of Smoky Slate card stock

and added a leftover slice of the card from the kit.

Again, these grays are very hard to photograph well.

I stamped the trees - from the stamp set in the kit - 

onto a Basic White Envelope 

and added some of the snowflakes as well. 

I hope to have a Video Tutorial, for creating this card, out soon!

Are you short on stampin' supplies?

Visit my Website to see what I have used for my card

and to order what you need:

Shop through my Easy Button
to receive my Special Offers 
(shared with you below)

Now, please hop along for more inspiration:


Don't miss out on my future Free Tutorials and More -
 Join my Email List here: https://bit.ly/SITSEmailSubscription
If your Shopping List is over $99.00
ordering a Starter Kit Today is your best bet! 

For only $99, you can select $125 in products of your choice 
(so $26.00 worth is FREE) 
with FREE SHIPPING
and you will automatically be able to shop 
-with a 20% Discount- 
on all of your future orders!
(for as long as you wish to stay with us)

You can even add products from the upcoming
Eden's Garden Suite 
This suite is currently only available to Demonstrators
Customers may begin ordering in November.

All of the details can be found Here
or through the link at the bottom of this email.
We would love to welcome you 
to the Sand Dollar Stampers Family!

 Special Offer #1

Free 4-Card Class Tutorial with any order of $35.00 or more.

Your Free PDF will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours of your order, to the email you provide at check-out.

Please check your spam folder before reporting your missing PDF and be sure to add
stampwithmarybush@yahoo.com
to your Contacts List to ensure my email is not bounced.

Offer valid through 
Sunday, October 31st
 Special Offer #2

Free 4-Card Class Tutorial 
PLUS 
Free Rhinestone Basic Jewels
with any order of $50.00 
or more.

Your Free PDF will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours of your order, and I will order your Rhinestones.

I will ship your Rhinestones to you as soon as they arrive - along with a special Thank You card.

Offer valid through 
Sunday, October 31st

As always, if you have any questions, on any of these projects or promotions, I'm here to help.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!

Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard
If you have been forwarded this information from a friend, be sure to subscribe to my News & Updates.  You will automatically receive a Free Card Tutorial as my Thank You for Subscribing.  
Subscribe Here
Stampin' In The Sand
Website
Email
Stampin' In The Sand Boards
Stampin' In The Sand on YouTube





Today's Project Supply List with Links to order (if viewing in an email, click to my blog to view):

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your Paper Pumpkin alternative project--brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! I am so happy you enjoyed it! Happy Stamping, Mary

      Delete
  2. Very nice card. I like the red strips in the top corner. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! I don't know if you can tell but, I stamped some of the little snowflakes on them to add some "visual texture" to them. If this card inspired you, I'd love to see your project :). Happy Stamping, Mary

      Delete