Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hostess Appreciation Gift: Lots of Joy Tag Set

Hello!
Today I would like to share 
a cute little basket 
of gift tags which I created for my Hostess Club hostesses.
Join my Club Here
in October or November
and receive one 
as my gift to you!



I drew my inspiration from the samples 
on page 69 of the Annual Catalog.

  • You don't have to reinvent the wheel.  Our catalogs are full of inspirational samples.  Copy them exactly or put your own spin on the them.  
  • Make it easy on yourself.  I stuck to one primary stamp set and 2 coordinating inks.  I only brought in Teeny Tiny Wishes because I embossed my stars before stamping my greeting.  With a tight space to work with, stamping the Merry Christmas and punching it out with the Word Window Punch worked perfectly.  
  • Don't forget the Bling :)  Adding some sparkle and glimmer really gives life to my tags.


Happy Stamping!
Mary 




**Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE 
with $50 purchase.**


***Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Get the details here ***




Project Supply List 
(to purchase and item, Simply click on the item and it will take you to my Online Store):
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment