Friday, September 25, 2015

More Your Presents Cards

Hello!
Well, can you see what I have been 
up to lately?
Yep, you guessed it!
Making up my Money/Check/Gift Card Holders from this post.

I sent a batch out yesterday so, 
if you have ordered the Your Presents stamp set from me, 
and messaged me with your choice of card, 
one of these is on it's way to you right now!

I love showing my appreciation 
and sending out my cards and Tutorials!  
Nothing makes my day 
like making someone else smile :)


Happy Stamping!
Mary 





**Earn my current full-color Tutorial FREE with $50 purchase.
Posted in the left hand tool bar.


***Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Get the details here 



Today's Project Supply List 
(to purchase and item, Simply click on the item and it will take you to it in my Online Store):

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment