Thursday, December 17, 2015

Spoiler Alert: December Paper Pumpkin Video is Here!

Hello!

Spoiler Alert!
Has your December Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived yet???
I am still anxiously awaiting mine!

Usually, I can't wait to get a sneak peek at the latest kit
waiting and watching out the window 
looking for my USPS car to drive up to my mailbox.

This month, however, I want it to be a surprise!
My Christmas Gift to myself :)
I get so few surprises in my life... 
which is funny because I'm usually not a fan of surprises! 
I like to be prepared for everything (grin)
but, for some reason, I really want this one to be a surprise!

As I type this, I am trying so hard to not peek at the graphic 
Stampin' Up! used to promote this YouTube Video!  
I'm trying very hard to blur the image :)

If you already have your kit,
or don't mind seeing it ahead of time,
I have the Stampin' Up! video for you, right here!

If you want a surprise,
hit "exit/escape" quick!
:)

I look forward to recording my own 
"Paper Pumpkin Kit Unveiling with first project" video soon!
I didn't get to do one for November... my kit was delivered to the wrong house.
It's still sitting on my desk - unopened...
Oh My!

Soooo, here you go!
Your December Paper Pumpkin Kit:



If you are not already a subscriber, join the fun and

Subscribers can also purchase Past Paper Pumpkin Kits 
and Refills for past kits they loved!

Happy Stamping!
Mary

Save up to 60% Off 
on fabulous products 

Scroll down for the links to the individual Holiday Catalog Products.
To purchase that item, simply click on it then add it to your cart.

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories! Purchase all of the supplies to make this card, and more, in your starter kit!  Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Receive my Santa Pants of Tags Free  when you join in November or December!
Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  Contact Me for details! 
*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (as shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.





Shop the Weekly Deals:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Holiday Catalog Bundles:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Holiday Catalog Stamps:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Holiday Catalog Kits:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Holiday Catalog Accessories and Everything Else:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment