Monday, December 14, 2015

Cards: Farewell Lighthearted Leaves

Hello!

We made today's cards in my final Holiday Catalog Card Class the other day.

They were inspired by cards my Upline, Tami White, shared with us (her team).


Lighthearted Leaves was not on my "must have list" 
when the Holiday Catalog made it's debut.
I don't know why, as I am actually addicted to all things leaves :)
However, I eventually decided to buy it, and it quickly became one of my favorites!

You can see a couple more cards I made with it here and here.


In class, I put out my Regals Markers and my 
In-Colors Markers and everyone colored their leaves differently.  I wish I had taken a group shot of the cards!  Like leaves from a tree, each one was unique!  We added touches of Crystal Effects to our leaves and that gave them the perfect "pop" they needed! 

Lighthearted Leaves will be retiring soon.
If you do not own this set yet, you really should get it before it's gone!
I promise that you will not regret it!

If you wish to recreate these cards for yourself,
I have my printable supply list for you below!

Happy Crafting!
Mary 

Save up to 60% Off 
on fabulous products 


Scroll down for the links to the individual Holiday Catalog Products.
To purchase that item, simply click on it then add it to your cart.

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories! Purchase all of the supplies to make this card, and more, in your starter kit!  Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Receive my Santa Pants of Tags Free  when you join in November or December!
Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  Contact Me for details! 
*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (as shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.





Today's Project Supply List 
( simply click on any image you wish to purchase and add it to your shopping cart ):
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Shop the Weekly Deals:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Holiday Catalog Bundles:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Holiday Catalog Stamps:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Holiday Catalog Kits:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Holiday Catalog Accessories and Everything Else:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment