Monday, October 28, 2019

New Facebook Live Classes Coming Soon

Happy Monday!
I’m putting together some ideas for some new Facebook Live Classes! It has been a while since I’ve done an open Facebook Live. My #loveitchopit Club and Hostess Club have been seeing me Live but, I’m ready to start scheduling some additional Lives that are open to everyone.
What would you like to see?
  • stamp set/bundles
  • techniques
  • fancy folds
  • gift packaging
  • tags & treats
  • tools 
What would you love to see demonstrated before you order it? What have you been debating ordering but you need a little more inspiration first?
‘Cause I know that I have just ordered some things I swore I could live without – only to see that one project that pushed me to press “submit” on ordering that item, LOL.
Comment below with your requests! And, be sure to Follow my Page so you don’t miss my classes ðŸ˜‰ I look forward to “seeing you” Live!
Happy Stamping!
Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment