Thursday, October 24, 2019

Cards: Rooted In Nature Thinking Of You


Are these cards Masculine or Gender Neutral? You decide.

Today’s cards were inspired by a card I found while suffering insomnia, LOL. I would love to give credit where credit were due… if only I could remember where I found it… sigh. Anyway, I used a piece of retired 6″x6″ dsp (from the Wood Textures pack) – thus the three cards as the strips are 2″ wide so I could cut 3 cards worth from one piece. 
My suggestion for swapping in current papers would be to use the woodgrain piece from Pressed Petals or use a piece of Crumb Cake, Pretty Peacock, or even Early Espresso Card Stock and emboss with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder. Maybe even use the Crumb Cake and apply some ink directly onto the embossing folder before embossing – give it more oomph ðŸ˜‰
To CASE my card, I’ve provide my supply list, with links to purchase any supplies you need, below.
Happy Stamping!
Mary 

Today’s project supply list:

No comments:

Post a Comment