Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Order Your October 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit

Tomorrow is the final day to order the October Paper Pumpkin Kit.

or Purchase just one kit subscription, to try it out, in my Online Store Here

If you are mainly a card maker, don't be turned off by the fact that November's kit is a Tag Kit. You can easily adapt tags to become card fronts and you won't to miss the exclusive stamp set that will come with it ;) I cannot wait to receive my kit every month! It's my exciting little gift to myself ;)

FYI:
October Kit:
Makes 10 cards and envelopes
Card size: 4 1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
Coordinating colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Shaded Spruce

November Kit:
Makes 24 holiday-themed gift tags of 4 various sizes and designs.
Coordinating colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Shaded Spruce

The October and November kits coordinate; however, each kit is all-inclusive and can stand alone. Questions? I'm here to help! Now, go sign up for Paper Pumpkin so we can create together!

No comments:

Post a Comment