Thursday, September 3, 2020

Hello Trickster - Cat In The Moon With Pattern Play


This Trickster is sneaking by to say "Hi".  
If you have a cat, and a black cat at that, you know what I'm saying, LOL.  I have a friend who recently adopted a pair of little black twins!  It's a hoot reading her posts on their shenanigans.  I was thinking of her when I made this card for a challenge over on our Team page.

I am addicted to creating this background with the Pattern Play stamp set and I am so grateful for my Stamparatus for making sure my lines are straight and nested together perfectly!

You haven't stamped until you've stamped with a Stamparatus! If you don't have one, you need to grab one! Just click on the Stamparatus below! 

Shop for your supplies to create theis project here (email subscribers may need to open in browser to view):


If you live in the U.S., and do not have a Demonstrator already, I would  be honored to be yours*.  I'd be equally honored if you choose to join my Team - either for the discount or turn your hobby into a fun and rewarding business*.  
*Add the Stamparatus, and other products used to create this card, to your Starter Kit, when you join me as a Demonstrator (for the discount or for some extra income) 
Or
*Order them when you join my Savvy Stampers Host Club.
As Always, should you have any questions, I'm here to help!

Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Stamping!
Mary  
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard














2 comments:

  1. I love this card and this cat punch. We have a black cat with orange markings with an orange stripe down her nose. She is such a character and rules the roost around here. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you enjoyed my card! I miss having a cat... give yours a scratch for me :)

      Delete