Saturday, September 26, 2020

Welcome Fall With Our Team Hop!


Hello!
My name is Mary Bush and I would like to welcome you to my blog!  Today, I am hopping along with my Team as we celebrate Fall - my most favorite season of all!  

I love Fall!  It has always been my "Season Of Renewal".   I love the sound of the fallen leaves crunching under foot, that way the sunlight gets in the fall, the smell and crackling of burning fires, cozy sweaters and fleece jackets, and those wonderful colors! 

So, how excited was I when the Love Of Leaves Bundle came out?  It was made just for me!  LOL.  Thank You Stampin' Up! ;)

My card share is actually a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) from a card in the catalog.  I just altered it to use less of this gorgeous Designer Series Paper (DSP) and made a Note Card set instead of a full-size card.  I just love our Note Cards!  They come packaged with the envelopes and you get 20 Cards and 20 Envelopes for only $7!  And, the way I cut my paper, I can get 24 cards out of only 2 sheets of DSP.  That's pretty cool, right?

I hope you enjoy my card!  If you should like to create it for yourself, I have all of the supplies, with links, posted for you below. Download the Supply List PDF herehttps://bit.ly/3mNr6u1

If you live in the U.S., and do not have a Demonstrator already, I would  be honored to be yours*.  I'd be equally honored if you choose to join my Team - either for the discount or turn your hobby into a fun and rewarding business*.  
*Add the Love Of Leaves Bundle, and other products used to create this card, to your Starter Kit, when you join me as a Demonstrator (for the discount or for some extra income) 
Or
*Order them when you join my Savvy Stampers Host Club.

Now it's time to hop along and see some more projects from the team!  Be sure to leave comments on our blogs - and use the hashtag #stampitcontest to be entered to win our Prize!

Congratulations to our August Winner:






Shop for your supplies to create these projects here (email subscribers may need to open in browser to view):

18 comments:

  1. #stampitcontest
    Very nice card! Love those leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  3. #stampitcontest LOVE the way you did the leaf—great colors in the DSP, and love the use of the “negative” die cut out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #stampitcontest
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love the colors. #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thank you for sharing! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete