Saturday, September 5, 2020

Masculine Happy B-Day With Pattern Play

Do you like to create your own, stamped, backgrounds and patterned papers?
As I've said, I am addicted to creating this striped background with the Pattern Play stamp set!  I recently shared my Black Cat Card with you and, today, I have a Masculine Birthday Card! Once again, I am grateful to my Stamparatus for making sure my lines are straight and nested together perfectly!
It bears repeating: You truly haven't stamped until you've stamped with a Stamparatus! If you don't have one, you need to grab one! Just click on the Stamparatus link below! Oh, be sure to add the Deluxe Foam Mat - when creating multiples of an image, as I've done here, it is a "must have" for when the ink bleeds through your grid paper!  Ask me how I know ;)

Shop for your supplies to create this project here (email subscribers may need to open in browser to view):
In 


If you live in the U.S., and do not have a Demonstrator, I would  be honored to be yours.

I'd be equally honored to welcome you if you choose to join my SandDollar Stampers Family - either for the discount or turn your hobby into a fun and rewarding business.  During the month of September, you get additional Free Products - including 2 FREE Stamp Sets:
Add the Stamparatus, and other products used to create this card, to your Starter Kit, when you join me as a Demonstrator (for the discount or for some extra income) 
Or
Order them when you join my Savvy Stampers Host Club.
As Always, should you have any questions, I'm here to help!

Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Stamping!
Mary  
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard




No comments:

Post a Comment