Saturday, January 19, 2013

Conversation Hearts


(Note: I've updated my original photo.  The original was so dull!)

Today I had a "Play Date" at my Sister-in-Law's house.  We haven't stamped together in more months than we care to admit.  Our friend Debbie was there too - the three of us stamped together a lot the last few winters and it felt so good to be "playing" with them again!
I actually got quite a few cards made and I will be posting them here over the next few days.  
I just need to work on getting some good pictures of them!

My SIL and I had the same idea for a Valentine's card... 
Conversation Hearts spilling from the cannery jar from Perfectly Preserved!  
And, it just might fit in for the Paper Players Clean and Simple Challenge #129 that you can see here.

The Candy Conversation stamp is currently available in my online store in the Clearance Rack!!!!! 

The row of Candy Hearts is a "must have" for Valentines!  It just screams Necco Candies!  
Those conversation hearts are my FAVORITE Valentine's candy!!! 

And, what can be better than a stamp with a coordinating punch???  
Each little heart can be perfectly punched out with the Small Heart Punch!  
At just over $5 for the stamp and $5.95 for the punch, you can't go wrong!  

But, hurry, this stamp is NOT going to last long with Valentine's Day just around the corner!!!

Just jump over to my online store and get yours before they are all gone!!!




I can almost taste the conversation hearts now... yum!  

Thanks for stopping by today!

Mary

Details:
Stamps: 
Candy Conversations (Clearance Rack Item), 
Perfectly Preserved, 
Delightful Dozen
Cardstock:
Melon Mambo,
Whisper White
Ink: 
Basic Gray, Melon Mambo,Assorted Brights and Subtles
Ribbon: 
Whisper White Organza
Other:
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder,
Small Heart Punch
Stampamajig






4 comments:

  1. That's really nice! I love the jar stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! A great way to use this stamp set. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week! Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Mary! This is just the sweetest little card! This is the cutest card I have seen made with the Candy Conversations set. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, Mary! Love those little hearts! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete