Monday, April 20, 2020

It's a Craft Room Organization Sale!


There’s some Major Excitement happening here!
You know I’m in the middle of a craft-room re-organization and, My Thirty-One Store just came to my rescue!
Starting at noon today, there is a Get Creative Sale starting! I’m grabbing all of the Sierra Stripe print I can! It is Perfect for my craft room and coordinates with items I already have!
I’ll be back later with all the links but, start thinking…Where could you use these great items in your house?!
  • are you working from home?
  • are you homeschooling your kids?
  • are you a painter?
  • do you love to knit, crochet, sew or needlepoint
  • do you love to paint your nails and collect makeup?
  • are you a scrapbooker?
  • are you a beader?
  • are you a jewelry maker?
  • do you keep a journal or planner?
  • are you a card makers?
  • are you a baker?
  • are you a teacher or know one?
*The Get CreativeTM offer will be available for select styles April 20, 2020 through April 30, 2020, or while supplies last, and cannot be applied to previous purchases. **Insider Rewards and Rewards for Everyone discount may be applied to the full retail price of items. ***Sale Prices will not reflect taxes, shipping or personalization.
Starting at Noon, you can check out the Sale and see our other Get Creative Line items here https://www.mythirtyone.com/1998847?pd=11642828
Now, I’m heading back to sorting out my piles to count how many more Creative Cases I need. I already have 7! They are my favorite! 
If you have questions on how a particular item can help you, give me a shout!
Happy Organizing!
Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment