Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Free Card Tutorial: Dandelion Thanks


Hello! 
How are we all doing today? Had enough of this Social Distancing yet? I know I have! I miss my husband, I miss my friends, I miss shopping without terror and not having to sanitize my groceries! Is it a crazy time right now or what?
I am grateful for my dogs and my stamping! #savingoursanitythroughstamping is my new motto!
Today’s card is my version of a card shared on one of our Demonstrator sites. I want to give credit where credit is due but, I can’t find the original! Ugh. I created this from memory but I remember that her card used different colors and different stamping. Lately, I find myself up until past midnight, too many nights… scrolling Pinterest, Facebook Groups, YouTube… what about you?
I have put together a Free Tutorial for my card. You can Download it here:https://bit.ly/3eob8lJ
This cards features the Ornate Thanks stamp set from the  New Ornate Garden Suite. This suite is currently available in my Online Store as a pre-release from our upcoming Annual Catalog!
To get your hands on yours, place your order through my store, Join my Host Club, or  join my Stampin’ Family and add products from this suite to your Starter Kit! With Demonstrator Pre-Order of the upcoming Annual Catalog right around the corner, It’s a decision you won’t regret! 
Contact Me for more details or read the benefits and join here: https://stampininthesand.stampinup.net/join_now
Rack-up your rewards when you shop my Online Store www.stampininthesand.stampinup.net
  • Earn my latest 4-Card Tutorial , FREE, with all orders of $50 or more
  • Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscriptions can be purchased as part of Host Club orders, are eligible for earning Hostess rewards, are eligible toward earning my Free Tutorials, AND, you don’t want to miss May’s Kit – It’s loaded with surprise sneak-peeks from the upcoming Annual Catalog ðŸ˜‰
Happy Stamping!
Mary 
Shop for supplies to create this card (subscribers click to blog to view):

No comments:

Post a Comment