Sunday, March 29, 2020

Free Online Class Today To Create My Latest Fancy Fold Card


Join me today, at 5PM EST, on my Facebook Page, and learn how to create this card.  I will create this card as well as a version you can create with current products ;)
Watch the Video Tutorial on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/hAEVWssOZos
Download the Supply List for this card here: https://bit.ly/2WMeqsH









This cards features a lot of goodies from the New Ornate Garden Suite - you can order yours on April 1st!
To get your hands on yours sooner, join my Stampin’ Family and add products from this suite to your Starter Kit! It’s a decision you won’t regret! 
Contact Me for more details or read the benefits and join here:https://stampininthesand.stampinup.net/join_now
Also, Sale-a-bration is coming to an end. Don’t miss out on the exclusive offers only available through the 31st:
  • Earn FREE products from the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Sale-a-bration Releases with each $50 you spend 
  • Earn my latest 4-Card Tutorial with orders of $50 or more
  • Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscriptions are eligible for earning SAB rewards AND you don’t want to miss April’s Kit – It’s sure to please and geared toward celebrating your family and friends.
Rack-up your rewards when you shop my Online Store www.stampininthesand.stampinup.net
Want it all – but at a Discount? Join my “Discount Demos” SandDollar Stampers Team
Happy Stamping!
Mary 


















Shop for supplies to create this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment