Monday, March 9, 2020

All Dressed Up Summer Tote Bag


Is this not the cutest little bag?! I’m dying here! So Perfect for handing out my little gifts, mini catalogs, and business cards for my Bag Biz. I CASE’d it from Pinterest. The original was created by fellow demo Catherine Proctor from Australia. She really knocked it out of the park with this one! 
It’s a Tropical Escape in the craft room! Straw hats, beach bags, warm sun, sandy beaches, and Pina Coladas under an umbrella! Yep. I got all that from this fun bag ðŸ˜‰
To create this fun bag yourself, I’ve provided the list of supplies you will need below. 
Want it all – but at a Discount? Join my (Discount Demos) SandDollar Stampers Team. Follow the link for details, or Contact Me, for more info.
Happy Stamping!
Mary 
Project Supply List (email subscribers click to blog to view):

2 comments: