Saturday, March 21, 2020

Rise & Shine With Timeless Tulips: Facebook Live March 20, 2020


Hello and Happy Saturday!
How are you doing with your Social Distancing? I’m practicing “shelter in place” and going out as little as possible. Best way to prevent coming in contact with the disease is to stay home!
I created these cards during a Facebook Live card class I hosted last night. I think they are perfect for brightening someone’s day. Either as a Thank You card or a Thinking Of You/Birthday/Mother’s Day/Easter card… so many ways a cup of tulips can be shared! You can watch the card class on YouTube Here or on my Facebook Page here. Be sure to follow me so you can see all of my projects. I have a printable supply list to enable you to create this card yourself: 
Sale-A-Bration will be over before we know it and, these In-Colors retire the first of June. Make sure you have stocked up on re-inkers and card stock so you can keep playing with these colors. 
  • Earn FREE products from the 1st and 2nd Sale-a-bration Release (such as the Rise & Shine stamp set used in today’s project) with each $50 you spend 
  • Earn my latest 4-Card Tutorial with orders of $50 or more
  • Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscriptions are eligible for earning SAB rewards AND you don’t want to miss April’s Kit – It’s sure to please and geared toward celebrating your family and friends.
Rack-up your rewards when you shop my Online Store www.stampininthesand.stampinup.net
Want it all – but at a Discount? Join my “Discount Demos” SandDollar Stampers Team. Follow the link for details, or Contact Me, for more info.
Happy Stamping!
Mary 
Project Supply List (subscribers click over to blog post to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment