Friday, March 27, 2020

Card: Ornate Garden Fancy-Fold Card



We had our virtual Team Meeting yesterday and this card (or close to it) was presented.  I started creating it the second the meeting ended, LOL
Of course, it’s a CASE (originally created by Ruth Norton) but I put my own spin on it. I added the detailed frame around the greeting and the strip of Terracotta Tile Card Stock. I always have to put a bit of “Me” into my cards ðŸ˜‰
Watch the Video Tutorial Here: https://youtu.be/hAEVWssOZos
Download the Supply List for my card here:https://bit.ly/2WMeqsH









This cards features a lot of goodies from the New Ornate Garden Suite. This suite is currently only available to Demonstrators before going “Live” on April 1st.
To get your hands on yours, join my Stampin’ Family and add products from this suite to your Starter Kit! It’s a decision you won’t regret! 
Contact Me for more details or read the benefits and join here:https://stampininthesand.stampinup.net/join_now
Sale-a-bration is coming to an end. Don’t miss out on the exclusive offers only available through the 31st:
  • Earn FREE products from the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Sale-a-bration Releases with each $50 you spend 
  • Earn my latest 4-Card Tutorial with orders of $50 or more
  • Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscriptions are eligible for earning SAB rewards AND you don’t want to miss April’s Kit – It’s sure to please and geared toward celebrating your family and friends.
Rack-up your rewards when you shop my Online Store www.stampininthesand.stampinup.net
Want it all – but at a Discount? Join my “Discount Demos” SandDollar Stampers Team
Happy Stamping!
Mary 


















Shop for supplies to create this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment