Friday, March 13, 2020

Free Card Tutorial: Seriously The Best Friend


Hello! Happy Fri-Yay!
I’ve got Agility this weekend with Rayven and I’m excited. We are a tad bit rusty but I told her if she gives me “contacts”, I won’t make her give me a lead-out. Fair, Right?
To help you “get your craft on” this weekend, I have a Free Card Tutorial for you! I hope you enjoy my card. 
I think the Seriously The Best stamp set, available in the current Mini Catalog, is one of those “sleeper sets”. It coordinates with the Seriously The Best Project Kit so I think it is overlooked by folks who think it is included with the kit and not available separately. 
I love the large script font and the straight text that goes along with it. And, it is available at a very reasonable price point.
Sale-A-Bration will be over before we know it. If you are still “collecting” items from your Sale-a-bration wish-list, consider adding the Seriously The Best stamp set to your next order.
  • Earn FREE products from the 1st and 2nd Sale-a-bration Release with each $50 you spend 
  • Earn my latest 4-Card Tutorial with orders of $50 or more
  • Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscriptions are eligible for earning SAB rewards AND you don’t want to miss April’s Kit – It’s sure to please and geared toward celebrating your family and friends.
Rack-up your rewards when you shop my Online Store www.stampininthesand.stampinup.net
Want it all – but at a Discount? Join my “Discount Demos” SandDollar Stampers Team. Follow the link for details, or Contact Me, for more info.
Happy Stamping!
Mary 
Project Supply List (email subscribers click to blog to view):

4 comments: