Monday, March 23, 2020

New Class Series: Dino Days

Join me on my Facebook page, today March 23rd, at 5PM (EST), for the first of my Dino Days Live At 5 Class Series.
If you don’t already love these Dinos, you will after my classes ðŸ˜‰
Check out this fun Suite here: https://bit.ly/2QGBeGj
I’ll also share some “alternate” projects so you can see how you can create more unique cards by swapping the DSP/Stamp Set/Bundle. So don’t miss it ðŸ˜‰
Sale-A-Bration will be over in about a week. And, the In-Colors used in my projects, as well as some of the core products in the suite, will retire the first of June. Make sure you have stocked up on re-inkers, card stock, the DSP, and embellishments, so you can keep playing with these products. 
  • Earn FREE products from the 1st and 2nd Sale-a-bration Release (such as the Rise & Shine stamp set used in today’s project) with each $50 you spend 
  • Earn my latest 4-Card Tutorial with orders of $50 or more
  • Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscriptions are eligible for earning SAB rewards AND you don’t want to miss April’s Kit – It’s sure to please and geared toward celebrating your family and friends.
Rack-up your rewards when you shop my Online Store www.stampininthesand.stampinup.net
Want it all – but at a Discount? Join my “Discount Demos” SandDollar Stampers Team. Follow the link for details, or Contact Me, for more info.
Happy Stamping!
Mary 
Project Supply List (email subscribers click to blog to access):

No comments:

Post a Comment