Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Live At Five Celebrating Dino Days With A Friendship Card

We created this card in last night’s Facebook Live Card Class. I have a recap for you…
Catch my Facebook Live Replay here: https://youtu.be/37FunkMSWoc
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and Follow Me on Facebook so you don’t miss future classes! I have more Dino Days projects coming that I know you will love. 
  • Earn FREE products from the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Sale-a-bration Releases (such as the Dinoroar DSP used in today’s project) with each $50 you spend 
  • Earn my latest 4-Card Tutorial with orders of $50 or more
  • Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscriptions are eligible for earning SAB rewards AND you don’t want to miss April’s Kit – It’s sure to please and geared toward celebrating your family and friends.
Rack-up your rewards when you shop my Online Store www.stampininthesand.stampinup.net
Want it all – but at a Discount? Join my “Discount Demos” SandDollar Stampers Team. Follow the link for details, or Contact Me, for more info.
Happy Stamping!
Mary 
Shop for your supplies (email subscribers click to blog to view):

No comments:

Post a Comment